Jesteś nowy na Wiedźmińskiej Wiki i nie wiesz od czego zacząć? Zajrzyj na portal społeczności i dowiedz się jak stać się częścią naszej społeczności!
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Easter Eggi w grze Wiedźmin 3
To hasło jest dopiero w powijakach. Jeśli możesz,.
References to other media[edytuj | edytuj kod]
- One of the characters in the game is called Djengo Frett and he is a famous bounty hunter. It's an obvious reference to Jango Fett from the Star Wars who is a renown bounty hunter as well.
- Ghilbert Blith, a hapless suitor in love with Rosa var Attre. His name seems to be a reference to Gilbert Blythe, a character in Lucy Maud Montgomery's Ania z Zielonego Wzgórza.
- Larenc Welec, a cheesemaker. His name seems to be a reference to Lawrence Welk, American musician, accordionist, bandleader, and television impresario.
- Dolores Reardon, a widow. Her name seems to be a reference to Dolores O'Riordan, lead singer of the Irish band "The Cranberries".
- A notice on the board in Wieś Sztygary is clearly a reference to the Flecista z Hameln.
- A book in Marcus T.K. Hodgson's shop in Novigrad is obviously poking fun at the Zmierzch.
- Geralt can find the Necronomikon, a reference to H.P. Lovecraft's famous fictional grimoire.
- Map description of the village of Wieś Sworoń suggests it was named after its first ealdorman "Lurtch", a former butler. This appears to be a reference to "Lurch", the butler in Rodzina Addamsów.
- The quest "Zagłada domu Reardonów" contains at least two references to Edgar Allen Poe. The name of the quest is clearly a reference to Zagłada domu Usherów, and the corpse walled up in the basement could certainly be a reference to Fortunato in Beczka Amontillado.
- Book Tristianna i Izydor most likely is a reference to Tristan i Izolda.
- Book Podróże Między Światami refers to "Orphelius, who ventured into the nether realms to save his beloved, Theodor, who, fleeing a hurricane, found himself in the drab and monotonous world of Zo, or Ecila, who tumbled down a ferret hole into a land that had never heard of wonder" which respectively are references to Orfeusz, Dorota and Krainy Oz, and Alicja and her adventures in Krainie Czarów.
- Geralt can find a body of a halfling in a "sky cell" on Kaer Almhult looking very much like Tyrion Lannister from the Game of Thrones who happened to be in a similar situation.
- Book O bazyliszkach i kuroliszkach słów kilkoro pokes fun at the traditional fairy tale of "Czerwony Kapturek".
- List do Gaetana mentions another witcher of Wiedźmińska szkoła cechu Kota named Schrödinger and says "Co do Schrödingera nie jestem pewien, może żyje, może nie." A clear reference to the thought experiment.
- The title of the book Kroniki Historii Redanii is almost certainly a nod to C. S. Lewis' "Opowieści z Narnii".
- During the quest "Umarł król, niech żyje król", when Geralt and Yennefer are attempting to sneak into Ermion's laboratory, they must hide behind a tapestry to avoid two of the keep's guards. These guards are engaged in a discussion very reminiscent of the song "The Fox" by Ylvis.
- W Serca z Kamienia expansion, one of the paintings at the auction is „Gwiaździsta noc nad Pontarem” by "van Rogh", clearly a reference to "Gwiaździsta noc nad Rodanem" by van Gogh.
- W Serca z Kamienia expansion, one of the quests is named Druciarz, Myśliwy, Żołnierz, Szpieg which is a reference to the spy novel by John le Carré. A film and a miniseries were also based on the same book.
- W Serca z Kamienia expansion, one of the quests is named Sekretne życie hrabiego Romilly, which is quite reminiscent of the title of the James Thurber short story "The Secret Life of Walter Mitty".
- Wieś Bronovitz is a clear reference to the location of the Polish drama Wesele by Stanisław Wyspiański. See the relevant notes on the page.
- There is a quest named after Fiodor Dostojewski's classic novel Zbrodnia i kara.
- W Krew i Wino, Liber Ivonis is a work mentioned in several works by H. P. Lovecraft and the journal entry for it contains several other Lovecraftian references.
- There are a number of light-hearted allusions to various forms of Christianity, including:
- Świadkowie Lebiody, a jab at Świadkowie Jehowy:
Siedzę ostatnio w domu i nagle – pukanie do drzwi. Otwieram, a tam świadkowie Lebiody...
A! Słyszałam o nich. Czego od ciebie chcieli?
A zostawili mi stertę jakichś manuskryptów o Proroku, ale jeszcze nie miałam czasu ich przejrzeć.
- Ruchu Flagelantów Dnia Ósmego, a thinly-veiled allusion to Kościół Adwentystów Dnia Siódmego.
- Świadkowie Lebiody, a jab at Świadkowie Jehowy:
- The quest Ostatni skok gangu Seliny contains references to to characters from DC Comics' Batman series: Members of the gang include "Selina" (Kobieta-Kot), "Bruce" (Batman) and "Robin", though in this case Robin seems to be in charge. In the Rozkazy od Robina, his trademark alliteration is evident.
In-jokes[edytuj | edytuj kod]
- During Wieża znikąd, Geralt must deactivate the "Defensywny Regulator Magiczny" (or DRM) with the aid of Globalne Otwarcie Gotfryda, or GOG.