Dyskusja użytkownika:Game widow
"listów" is the plural genitive form of plural nominative "listy". In names of categories rather nominative form should be used. Could be it maybe corrected by some bot?
SMiki5five (dyskusja) 15:05, 6 cze 2015 (UTC)
- I just edited a page that was there. It's your wiki, name it what you like :) — Game widow (talk) 21:44, 6 cze 2015 (UTC)
- I'll edit it manually, it's not so much :) »»Dove«« (dyskusja) 17:07, 7 cze 2015 (UTC)
- EDIT: done ;) »»Dove«« (dyskusja) 17:26, 7 cze 2015 (UTC)
Just create a new account for your bot, SMiki and i will give you the necessary rights — Game widow (talk) 21:24, 7 cze 2015 (UTC)
- Hmm... but I don't know how to use it, I didn't use to use bots before :( SMiki5five (dyskusja) 17:44, 9 cze 2015 (UTC)
Re:Welcome and thank-you!
- That's terrific, don't hesitate to drop me a line if you need any help (of a non-Polish nature) :) — Game widow (Dyskusja użytkownika ) 21:07, 18 lut 2018 (UTC)
Merger with wiedzmin.fandom.com
Hi Game widow!
So as I am an admin here (wow it's been a long time since I was active here) and Frisk added sitenotice informing about merger with Polish The Witcher Wiki at Fandom, we could really start talking about that with local admins there and finally make it happen. I'm not sure if I know everything about that case but I think I can help.